Benefits of Hot Yoga :
- Weight loss
- Appetite control
- Curbs anxiety/depression
- Improves posture
- Aids in proper digestion
- Decreases headaches
Many people involved in sports also find hot yoga beneficial in improving their performance. Runners, golfers, hockey players, boxers, and yes, even desk jockeys benefit from a regular hot yoga prac
Hot Yoga Tips:
- Please bring mat, towel, and water bottle.
- Drink plenty of water prior to the studio. At least 1 – 2L throughout the day is best. Also drink water during yr practice if needed.
- Don’t eat 2 – 3 hours before class to prevent nausea.
- Respect those with allergies/sensitivities and don’t wear perfumed/scented products to class, as the heat and humidity will intensify the scent.
- If you ever feel nauseous, dizzy or tired during class, simply lie down on your mat and enjoy the therapeutic benefits of the heat.
- Relax, breathe deeply, and most of all, have a great class!
Class Day, Time and Location
. Friday 5.00 pm – 6.15 pm (Om Yoga Studio)
Classes are run with sufficient enrollment. Please confirm your spot by phone or e-mail.
If you want to add yourself on my mailing list, please contact by mail or phone.